(click link to application)
- Local non-profit organizations: $35
- Vendors/sponsors/businesses already participating in the Arlington County Fair: $50
- All other local businesses: $60
- What is the parade route? The parade will begin at the Arlington Career Center, located at 816 South Walter Reed Drive, and end on the fairgrounds at Thomas Jefferson Community Center, located at 3501 2nd Street South. The route is just under 1 mile (see map below).
- What time does the parade start? The parade will begin at 10:00am on Saturday, August 19, 2017. Parade participants will proceed in a pre-assigned sequence from the Career Center, so departure times will vary.
- If I’m in the parade, where can I park? Participants can park at the Career Center and use the Fair shuttle to return to their cars.
2017 Parade Participants
(check back often for additions)
Arlington County Combined Honor Guard
Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps
United States Army Color Guard
Calloway United Methodist Church
Fraternidad Cultural Pachamama
Girl Scouts Association 60-3
Two Men And A Truck
Yorktown Dance Team