Shuttle to the Fair
Parking at the fairgrounds is prohibited making shuttles the most effective way to reach the fun. Shuttles will run approximately every 30 minutes during the Fair’s operating hours from the Ballston Metro, the Arlington Career Center, Pentagon City Metro and the I-66 parking garage.
- The first shuttles will pick-up at Ballston, the Career Center, Pentagon City and I-66 approximately 30 minutes before opening time each day. The Fair will open at 5 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday, 2 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday.
- The last shuttles will pick-up at Ballston, the Career Center, Pentagon City and I-66 approximately 1.5 hours before closing time each night. The Fair will close at 10 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and at 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- The last shuttle will leave the fairgrounds approximately 10 minutes after the fair’s outdoor closing time each night.
- Parking is complimentary at the Arlington Career Center and the I-66 parking garage locations.
- A $2 round-trip fee is charged for shuttle services and will be collected upon arrival at the Fair grounds. Children 12 and under and seniors 65 and over ride for free.
- Onsite ADA parking is available at the Fair site in the parking lot located directly in front of the Thomas Jefferson Community Center.
- There is no public parking at the Fair site and parking on nearby streets is restricted to neighborhood residents with temporary permits.
Shuttles will run from the following four locations: