From Arepas to Barbecue to Fried Oreos, we’ve got something for everyone!
Participating 2022 food vendors*:
- A&B Soft Serve Ice Cream: Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Bunny and the Bear Food Festival: Fruit Smoothie, Thai Tea & Lemonade, Fresh Pineapple
- Family Grill: Corn Dogs, Egg Rolls, Pad Thai, Chicken Teriyaki, Lo Mein, Fried Rice
- International Grill Co: Fried Mac n’ Cheese, Butterfly Chips, Funnel Cake, Fried Oreos, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Freshly Brewed Iced Tea, Fresh Cut Fries, Regular Hot Dog, Jumbo Hot Dogs, Chicken Tenders and Fries, Corn Dogs, Grape leaf platter served on top of fresh mixed greens, Greek Salad (veggie or choice of meat), Fattoush Salad, Falafel (veggie) with Tahini or Tzatziki sauce, Mediterranean Sausage (mild/hot) w/onions and peppers, Polish and Italian Sausage w/onions and peppers, Steak n’ Cheese w/mixed vegetables, Garlic Cajun Chicken w/tomatoes and onion, Lamb, Beef, or Chicken Shawarma, Lamb Gyros served with mixed vegetables, Chicken in Pita served with mixed vegetables, Steak in Pita served with mixed vegetables, Garlic Chicken over Greek salad
- Little Austria: Apple Strudel, Cheese Strudel, Spinach & Feta Strudel
- MacBrand Foods: Philly Cheese Steak, Italian Sausage, Hamburgers, Beef Hotdogs, Corn Dogs Reg & Footlong, Chicken Tenders Basket, Bacon Cheddar Fries, Deep Fried Pickles, Funnel Cakes, Lemonade
- NK’s Nutri Health Juices LLC: Caribbean Fruit & Veggies Pizza, Jerk Chicken & Wings, Caribbean Chicken on Stick, Fruit Bowls & Salads, Acai, Dragon, Passion Fruit, Bowls, Real Fruit smoothies, Real Fruit Juice Slushies
- Oh Que Bueno llc: Skewers, Empanadas, Arepas, Rice and Beans, Sweet Plantain w/ Cheese, Roast Pork Belly, Sweet Plantain w/ Cheese, Meat, and Potato
- Orient Bowl: Funnel Cake, Deep Fried Oreos, Dumplings (pork & veggie), Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Chicken on a Stick, Egg Rolls (shrimp & veggie), Fried Noodles (veggie), Fried Rice (veggie), Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Steamed Buns, Corn Dogs
- Phelps Concessions: Deep Fried Oreos, Variety of Funnel Cake Options (Reeses Dream, Cookies n’ Cream, Red Velvet w/Cream Cheese Frosting, Strawberry Nutella, Strawberries n’ Cream, Made From Scratch), Fresh Brewed Sweet Tea, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade (30 Flavors), Chicken Tender Basket, Buffalo Chicken Ranch Fries, Maryland Crab Fries, Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries, Garlic Aioli Fries, Cheesy Bacon Fries, Hand Cut French Fries
- Sneaux-la Snoballs: Plain Snoballs: Strawberry, mango, blue raspberry, blue coconut, red velvet, pink lemonade, green apple, blue cotton candy, Cajun red hot, wedding cake, margarita, sangria, Bahama Mama, nectar. Snoballs stuffed with plain cheesecake (any flavor). Specialty Snoballs: Cookie Monster (vanilla flavor) stuffed with cheesecake with Oreo cookies, Fatty Tuesday (king cake flavor) stuffed with cheese, Tiffany Blue (wedding cake flavor) stuffed with cheesecake, Chantilly Cake (strawberry and wedding cake flavor) fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries and topped with condensed milk, Sunflower (lemonade and Raspberry flavor) with fresh raspberries
- Thomas Family BBQ: Pulled Pork Sandwich slowly smoked with a special blend of spices chopped on a Hawaiian bun with pickles, onion ring, and bbq sauce; Giant BBQ Stuffed Baked Potato or Fries – slowly smoked then stuffed with butter, sour cream, cheese, Pulled Pork or Brisket, and chives; Dessert-in-a-Jar Bread pudding, pecan pie or peach cobbler; Lemonade; SoCal Spicy Watermelon Lemonade; Hot sauce or BBQ Sauce 5oz bottle
- Uncle Kebba’s Lemonade: Fresh squeezed lemonade and limeade with multiple flavors available. Made in big 32oz cups or 16oz options for kids
- Yummy Food Corner & Grill: Yakitori, Yaki-soba, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Gyoza, Fried Spring Rolls, Corn Dogs, Tappanyaki, Smoothies, Thai Tea, Lemonade
*Participating vendors and menus subject to change
Cole Amusements brings everyone’s favorite Fair Food to the Midway. Concessionaires offer delicious treats including funnel cakes, deep fried Oreos and candy bars, candy and caramel apples, elephant ears, pizza, and lots more.
Also, for the first time ever, don’t miss out on our new Food Truck Alley!
- A&B Soft Serve – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Bun’d Up – Friday
- CaliBurger -Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Halal Tikka – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Haute Dogs & Fries – Saturday
- Health Pub Truck – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Malek’s Ice Cream – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Seafood at the Shack – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Shuck Shack Corn Truck – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Virginia Grill – Saturday, Sunday
New District Beer Garden
The Arlington County Fair is partnering with New District Brewery to bring fair patrons the third annual beer garden. Come enjoy the fair and then enjoy a New District beer, made locally here in Arlington. The Beer Garden is FREE to enter! Families and children are welcome! We look forward to welcoming you to the beer garden.
**PREORDER TICKETS & PINT GLASS**
Click here to preorder your beer tickets and this year’s specially designed glass!
**NEW BEER GARDEN LOCATION**
The beer garden has been moved to be closer to the entertainment stage and food vendors. This year, the beer garden will be located on 2nd St between S Jackson and S Ivy street.
**NEW OFFERING – ROSE WINE**
New District has partnered with La Grange Winery to also serve Rose at this year’s beer garden.
Beer Garden Schedule:
- Wednesday Open 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday Open 5:00pm-9:00pm **Trivia Night Begins @ 7:00pm**
- Friday Open 2:00pm-9:30pm
- Saturday Open 12:00pm-9:30pm
- Sunday Open 12:00pm-7:30pm
Drinks on tap:
* National Landing – IPA – 6.2%
Bursting with flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, this IPA was brewed and double dry hopped with large amounts of Mosaic, Mosaic Cryo, and Galaxy hops.
* Green Valley – Pilsner – 4.7%
Named after an Arlington neighborhood, Green Valley is brewed as a traditional Czech-style Pilsner, but before lagering was dry-hopped with Mandarina Bavaria for a light tangerine flavor.
*Raspberry Lemon Beret – Kettle Sour – 4.8%
Our Kettle Sour fermented with raspberry and lemon that tastes just like a sweet and tart lemonade.
* Hard Selly – Hard Seltzer – 5.0%
Available flavors are Plain, Black Cherry, Strawberry Lemonade
* 2021 La Grange Rosé
We’re excited to offer a wine option from a local VA winery this year!
This Rosé features notes of rhubarb and strawberry.