The Arlington County Fair provides something for everyone. There are so many ways to participate! If you own a small business, restaurant or food truck, join us as an indoor vendor or a food vendor. Showcase your talents on our Entertainment Stage or share your crafts in Competitive Exhibits and compete for a ribbon.
Also check out ways you can support the Arlington County Fair by volunteering at the Fair, joining the Board or donating!
Competitive exhibits are at the heart of the Arlington County Fair providing the opportunity for community members to showcase their own talents and gifts. The 2021 Arlington County Fair’s theme is “Nights, Lights & Bites” to celebrate the magic of this beloved Arlington tradition.
Information and guidelines for each category can be found in the Competitive Exhibits Guide
Competitive Exhibits Submissions
- Wednesday, August 18, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (only for perishable items; Departments I, II, VI, VII)
- Saturday, August 21, 7PM
- Pickup submissions/entries following Awards Ceremony or on Sunday, August 22, 3PM-6PM
- Online entries will not be accepted after August 16, 2021 at midnight.
INDOOR BOOTH REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in being an Indoor Vendor at the Fair! Select your preferred booth size by below – an Indoor Vendor committee member will contact you after booth purchase.
- Multi-level Exhibitor Booths
Independent distributors seeking to recruit additional sales people and promote a company’s products or services.
- Commercial Business Exhibitors Booths
Vendors affiliated with a Commercial Business planning for retail trade, service, professional, office, amusement, entertainment or a similar purpose
- Civic Community Exhibitors Booths
Civic organizations or groups of individuals joined together to provide a services or services to their community, and may include non-profit organizations, foundations, social welfare, advocacy groups, professional trade associations, political organizations and religious groups.
- Arts and Crafts Exhibitors Booths
Exhibitors selling, marketing, and advertising personally hand-crafted merchandise, arts and crafts. Arts and Crafts exhibitor applications are reviewed by the Arlington County Fair Board of Directors prior to approval.
FOOD VENDOR REGISTRATION
Interested food vendors please see information below for online application and rules.
Food Vendor Spaces
With all the fun you’re going to be having at the fair, you’re bound to work up an appetite! Check back for a list of the food vendors you can find at restaurant row!
Interested vendors, complete the online application below and review the vendor rules to be considered. Applicants will be contacted within two weeks regarding their application status. 2021 food vendor fees for 10’x10′ Booth or Food Truck Space:
- Single Concessionaire – $1,300 (select this option if you sell one type of item such as ice cream or pizza)
- Full-Service Concessionaire – $2,000 (select this option if you sell more than one type of item)
- Additional space can be purchased for $250 per 5′ increments
If you have questions about the application process, email email@example.com.