Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Arlington County Fair! The Fair wouldn’t happen without the support and dedication of our wonderful volunteers.
Fair Volunteers are individuals who volunteer during the week of the Fair to support various components of the Fair.
Volunteer roles include Competitive Exhibits, General Assistance, Indoor Entertainment, Indoor Vendor Setup and Breakdown and Outdoor Logistics.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Arlington County Fair!
Volunteer information and rules:
- Volunteers are needed for 4+ hour shifts throughout the week of the fair.
- We accept volunteers of all ages, but anyone age 13 or younger must have a parent/guardian on site during his/her shift.
- All volunteers must have filled out a Volunteer Interest Form below by July 25, 2021 and attend an orientation session in July and/or August. No volunteers will be accepted on-site.
- Submitting information on the Volunteer Interest Form does not sign you up for specific shifts or tasks. To receive a specific assignment, you must attend a volunteer orientation on Monday, July 26 at 6pm, Tuesday, July 27 at 7pm, or Sunday, August 1 at 6pm.
- We will sign forms or letters for students who are required to volunteer for school or an organization. In order for us to confirm your hours, you must sign in and out for each shift at the Registration Desk. Students are also required to present the form or request a letter while they are on-site at the Fair. Due to the number of volunteers, we cannot verify hours after the event.
- We accept court-ordered volunteers on a case-by-case basis. We can only accept volunteers with non-violent and non-larceny offenses and reserve the right to not to accept a volunteer regardless of the offense.
- Volunteers must adhere to a Code of Conduct. Violations of this code or any inappropriate actions will result in immediate dismissal of the volunteer from his/her shift and he/she will not be permitted to volunteer for the Fair in the future.